Apple School is one of the first schools in Jamnagar to implement e-learning methodology using the Smart Class program of Educomp Solutions Ltd. It also has the second largest e-learning installation in India.
What is Smart Class : Existing classrooms are converted into e-learning rooms equipped with Interactive Boards and a PC connected to a central Knowledge Center inside the school campus. Teachers use the digital resources such as animations, video clips and simulated models as part of their classroom period to teach the specific topics through e-learning enabling a multi-sensory learning experience for the students.
A unique assessment tool is provided in the class room for teachers to make instant formative assessment in every session. Students answer the test with a powerful hand-held remote device.
- Improves teachers’ effectiveness and productivity
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students
- Enables multi-sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.